ATDR - Enable answer mode
Dn - "Dial Control" - This command dials the phone number with accordance to the modifiers of n.
- DL - Redial the last dialed number
- DP - Pulse dial
- DR - Enable answer mode
- DS=x - Dial the stored telephone number in x
- DT - Tone dial
- DW - Resume dialing after dial tone is detected
- D, - Pause before dial
- D"555-4NET" - Letters enclosed in quotes will be dialed as their corresponding numbers on the dialpad.
- D! - Enable "flash". (modem can go off hook for a specified amount of time before returning on hook)
- D@ - Modem will wait for a quiet answer before dialing the rest of the dial string
Use AT command in a programming environment
With ActiveXperts Serial Port Component (an ActiveXperts product), you can integrate AT modem communications in scripts, console applications, GUI form applications, web applications and web services.
With ActiveXperts SMS Component (an ActiveXperts product), you can also integrate AT modem communications in an environment that has many aspects of GSM modem communications implemented in interface functions.