ACTIVEXPERTS MMS TOOLKIT 2.1 RELEASE NOTES
Release Date: 08/28/2007
ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit 2.1 is the newest version of ActiveXperts' MMS development component.
The mission of the product is to provide an easy to use interface to Windows developers for sending MMS messages.
The product runs on the Windows 2003/Vista/XP/2000 operating systems, and can be used by various development tools, including Visual Basic .NET,
THe product has support for MM1 and MM7 compliant MMSC providers.
WHAT'S NEW IN ACTIVEXPERTS MMS TOOLKIT 2.1
- MM7 support -
- ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit now supports MM7, the de-facto standard for sending MMS messages over HTTP/SOAP, where messages are encoded as XML.
- New MM1 configuration files -
ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit extended its set of pre-configured MM1 configuration files. It now has over 200 pre-configured configuration files for all major MMS providers over the world.
The configuration files can be loaded by the software to establish a connection to an MM1 provider.
- MM1 improvements for Windows 2000 Operating Systems -
ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit now supports MM1 for Windows 2000 Operating Systems.
In previous version of ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit, MM1/RRAS (Routing and Remote Access) only worked for Windows 2003/Vista/XP.
- New Samples -
- The product ships with new samples, including samples for Borland C++ Builder, Borland Delphi and PHP.
INSTALLATION AND UPGRADE
- Installation -
To learn more about installing the product for the first time, please read our manual.
You can download the manual at http://www.activexperts.com/files/ammstool/manual.htm
- Upgrade -
Upgrading from a previous version should be done in the following way:
- Uninstall the 'ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit' software. Use the 'Add/Remove Programs' applet in the Control Panel to start the Uninstall;
- Re-install the 'ActiveXperts MMS Toolkit' by using the standard Installshield installation program (AMMSTOOL.EXE).